Sunday, May 28, 2006

Everything You Could Possibly Want to Know About Dr. James Dobson



A couple of years ago, I wrote Dr. Dobson and asked if I could do an authorized biography of his life. He had just signed a contract with someone else, and that book is now published. It was a fine book, but not what I had in mind. This blog will be used to review all of Dr. Dobson's Books, gather other information about him in one location, and eventually include a complete biography. His contribution to the cause of Christ is legend. I know he would desire a certain amount of humility about what is written. We will try to do that. However, it is my hope that the biography that is created here will inspire others to devote their lives to Christian discipleship, stewardship, and evanglistic outreach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home